Depending on your wants and needs, the best iSUP for you will vary. Therefore, we have taken some of the top selling boards on the market and narrowed them with a brief review of each to help you pick which board is best to get you on the water and enjoying yourself!
How Should You Evaluate Your SUP Needs?Before you can pick which iSUP is best for you, you should spend a few minutes ranking your needs. We have evaluated the below boards on several criteria, including:
- 1. Value
- 2. Ease of Transportation
- 3. Ease of Inflatability
- 4. Stability
- 5. Ease of Paddling
Some of these things matter more than others, but those decisions are increasingly personal! We suggest ranking them on a scale of 1-5 so you can figure out which board will make you happiest in the long run.
If you have to fly to your SUP location, transportation may be more critical than inflatability; conversely, if you frequent rough waters, you may find stability to be higher on your list. Ultimately, only you can decide what you need.
Top Boards On The Market
Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer
- ●Arguably the best board on the market, although slightly more costly than other boards
- ●Can function as a tandem board
- ●Holds its own in rougher waters
- ●Con: Doesn't come with a backpack, a separate one must be purchased
NIXY Newport iSUP
- ●Best carrying bag on the market --it has wheels! This is the ultimate board for the traveler
- ●Includes deck rigging for passenger comfort
- ●Can hold up to 20 PSI, nearly indistinguishable from a rigid SUP
- ●Sturdy design, including fins that snap in and are secured instead of inflating
- ●Con: Can be difficult to pump up, so an electric inflation pump is your friend
Supflex Inflatable SUP
- ●Comes with everything you need to get started
- ●Can inflate in under 5 minutes!
- ●Has a two year extended warranty, matching the one offered by Tower Paddle Boards
- ●Includes a slip resistant standing pad. Feel free to do yoga or bring your four-legged friend!
- ●Includes a paddle that floats, as well as the ability to attach/store other gear
iRocker 10′ Inflatable SUP
- ●Slip-resistant even when wet
- ●Super rigid design, making it almost indistinguishable from a rigid SUP
- ●Has a TRIPLE layer of military-grade PVC, more than any other competitor on the market
- ●You can purchase a seat! This is the ultimate in comfort
- ●Con: Doesn't include a leash, but this is easily purchasable
Isle Airtech 10′ Inflatable SUP
- ●Almost indestructible --you can run over it with your car, and it will survive!
- ●Has a lot of nose rocker, meaning it can handle rough lake/ocean water
- ●Includes three fins for fantastic tracking
- ●Includes a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Isle PEAK iSUP
- ●Very stable and easy to paddle
- ●Can be used for everything between yoga and light surfing
- ●Con: Can only hold up to 300 pounds, less than the other boards compared here
Aqua Marina Breeze iSUP
- ●One of the cheapest iSUPs on the market
- ●Anti-slip deck pad
- ●Suitable for a single rider only, can withstand up to 200 pounds
- ●Con: only 4 inches thick, which means it's less stable than the other options
So, Which Is Best For You?Ultimately, this decision can be a tricky one, especially for a beginner. We want you to know that we are happy to help guide you and answer any questions you may have! Please contact us! Better yet, visit us and let us welcome you to the family!