Planning a trip to San Diego? We've got you covered. Here are a few of the most popular things to do; when you're not surfing, that is.
- Helicopter tour - get a bird's-eye view of Pacific Beach on this thrilling flight from San Diego
- GoCar tour - travel around the city at your leisure with a GPS guided tour. This excursion takes you to the historic Gaslamp District, Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo and much more
- La Jolla Sea Caves - this kayaking adventure takes you on a tour of the kelp beds at the La Jolla Ecological Reserve. You'll see abundant wildlife including sea birds, seals and dolphins
- San Diego Zoo - the zoo houses over 4,000 animals. You can take a leisurely stroll or hook-up with a guided tour
- Quicksand Escape Games - you and your friends are locked inside a room for 60 minutes, and the only way to escape is to solve the series of puzzles that open the locks
Restaurants and Bars
- Bare Back Grill - enjoy the best burgers and fries you've ever had in this fun and friendly atmosphere
- Lahaina Beach House - enjoy your day at the beach with a fun crowd and lots of good food
- World Famous - inventive mix of surf, turf & pub grub on an oceanfront patio.
- Fig Tree Eatery - the cafe is set in an old cottage and boasts a dog-friendly patio in a garden-like setting
- PB Ale House - this award-winning brewery offers seasonal variations of craft beers and cocktails to compliment their meals. Second-story dining offers unobstructed ocean views
- Thrusters Lounge - voted the best Seahawks bar outside of Seattle
- World Crawl San Diego - meet hundreds of people while moving bar to bar and club to club
- The Fabulous Rag Boutique - looking for the latest trends or do you go for a more classic look? They have it all for every occasion
- Pangaea Outpost - a whole world of shopping just one block from the beach
- Branded Boutique - women's fashion boutique specializing in sexy and trendy clothing
Pacific Beach has something for everyone. High adventure, good food, excellent shopping and some of the best surfing in California. Come join the fun!